Problems with your neighbours?

Do you have problems with your neighbours (yo much noise, you can not agree on the height of the fence, or a tree in your garden is to high for them)? Do you have a problem with moisture in your apartment, and the owner od your flat does not do much about it. 
You have tried to talk to your neighbours or the owner, but you can not reach an agreement and you do not want to go to the city court?

If so, you can get help from the district court, which was created thanks to the cooperation of the court in The Hague and Gemeente Den Haag.

More information:

or at the IDHEM Foundation consulates E-mail: